I bought a button maker recently so here are some obligatory eeveelution buttons.
These are 1.5” and will be available at AX, table J9!
I didn’t realize this was two different ads for a good minute or so
- Coca Cola, Pepsi, Sprite, Mountain Dew or Dr. Pepper?
- Cats, dogs, horses, lizards or hamsters?
- TV, cinema, computer, iPod or gaming console?
- Rock, rap, pop, metal or punk?
- Black, white, blue, red or green?
- Salad, hamburger, ice cream, chips or fruit?
- Kindergarten, elementary, junior high, high school or college?
- United States, Canada, Australia, France or England?
- Swimming, fishing, tanning, theme parks or camping?
- Snowball fights, snowmen, snow angels, sledding or ice skating?
- English, math, science, history or art?
- Gummy worms, lollipops, gum, chocolate bars or cotton candy?
- Xbox 360, Gamecube, Playstation, Nintendo Wii or Handheld?
- Facebook, WordPress, Tumblr, YouTube or Google?
- Flats, heels, uggs, flip flops or skater shoes?
- Early morning, noon, early afternoon, late afternoon or evening?
- Bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen or attic?
- Face-to-face, home phone, cell phone, instant messenger or twitter?
- Skinny jeans, flared jeans, capris, shorts or skirts?
- T-shirt, hoodies, tank top, tube top or halter top?
- McDonald’s, Wendy’s, KFC, Burger King or Dairy Queen?
- Car, airplane, train, boat or walking?
- Coffee, tea, water, milk or soda?
- Drama, comedy, horror, action/adventure or thriller?
in gurren lagann, no one says ‘you know the drill’ at any point so it’s actually the worst anime